How can you not like The Big Bang Theory? Especially when they reference the devices we all know and love. Thanks to bigbangtrans for compiling the scripts.
Series 2 Episode 17 – The Terminator Decoupling
- Howard: Okay, Raj, hand me the number six torque screwdriver.
- Sheldon: Stop. We can’t do this, it’s not right.
- Raj: Sheldon, you have two choices. Either you let him put a bigger hard drive in the TiVo, or you delete stuff before we go out of town.
- Sheldon: But once you open the box, you’ve voided the warranty. The warranty is a sacred covenant we’ve entered into with the manufacturer. He offers to stand by his equipment, and we in return agree not to violate the integrity of the internal hardware. This little orange sticker is all that stands between us and anarchy.
- Leonard: Okay, then we won’t touch the hard drive. We’ll just erase the first season of Battlestar.
- Sheldon (ripping off sticker): There. We’re outlaws.
- Howard: Anything?
- Raj: Actually, I was just checking my e-mail. But, uh, no, the Rover is not responding.
- Sheldon: I believe the appropriate metaphor here involves a river of excrement and a Native American water vessel without any means of propulsion.
- Howard: Hang on, there’s got to be other options.
- Raj: You could try calling Triple-A, but based on NASA’s latest timetable, they won’t get there for 35 years.
- Sheldon: Plus I understand you have to be standing next to the vehicle with your card when they arrive.
- Raj: Oh, snap.
- Sheldon: Snap what?
- Howard: OK, I guess we have to turn to Plan B.
- Raj: What’s Plan B?
- Howard: Erase all the hard drives, scrap the surveillance tapes, wipe our fingerprints off every surface and run.
- Sheldon: Why wasn’t that Plan A?
Series 3 Episode 13 – The Bozeman Reaction
- Sheldon: They took our TV, two laptops, four external hard-drives, our PS2, our PS3, our X-Box, our X-Box 360, our classic Nintendo, our Super Nintendo, our Nintendo 64 and our Wii.
- Leonard: We like games.
- Sheldon: Right, games. They took Halo 1, Halo 2, Halo 3, Call of Duty 1, Call of Duty 2, Call of Duty 3, Rock Band, Rock Band 2, Final Fantasy 1 thru 9, The Legend of Zelda, The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time, The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess, Super Mario Brothers, Super Mario Galaxy, Mario and Sonic at the Winter Olympics and Ms. Pacman.
- Policeman: Assorted video games.
- Sheldon: When does the CSI team get here?
More Just for Fun