Seagate has a new firmware code (SD25) that has been in testing in the field for about two weeks. The verdict is in from the folks to whom Seagate shipped the new SD25 firmware code for Momentus XT. Seagate collected tons of feedback and input from Momentus XT users that has been invaluable in helping Seagate diagnose and address any issues. Here is a quick look at the feedback and input received with respect to the SD25 firmware code:
- “…it is really refreshing to see such personal support from Seagate to their customers. Not seen customer service like that for a long time! “
- “The last time I experienced support like this was around 8 years ago with ATI’s presence on Rage 3D’s forums.”
- “I think you did it Seagate support team!”
- “Keep the excellent work!”
- “And I just wanted to say thanks for the great customer support! I am really impressed with Seagate. I have been a WD guy, but I think I will be a Seagate convert from now on.”
- “I’m happy to be of assistance and appreciate you folks getting behind your product like this.”
The positive feedback is great to hear, yet it will not distract from the real goal which is to correct the issue.The new SD25 firmware code will be released this week…stay tuned.